Thursday 13 March 2008

Getting there

I decided to knit myself a jumper in time for tarting my new job, so with 5 weeks available I started knitting The tie neck jumper from vintage purls, in 4 ply! Ok so I was feeling brave, and happened to have some lovely grey rowanspun 4 ply in my stash that I was desperate to use. Would you believe it, I'm actually n schedule, I have knit front and back, and am 2/3 through the first sleeve.

Not only have I become a one project knitter, but I haven't been knitting obsessively, not even every night, and it turns out I love knitting in 4 ply on straights! I must be loosing the plot. Can't wait to show you all what I've been up to finally though, it feels weird not having any knitting to show off in so long.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home