Saturday 12 January 2008

Knitting Slump

Do you want to hear something amazing...I have no knit a stitch all year, nor have I spun anything!

I don't know what it is, it's just not exciting me at the moment; I look at the stash and it's not giving me the excited feelings it used to! I have a jumper that is half a sleeve and a yoke away from completion, prob less then a weeks work, and it's just sitting in the knitting basket staring at me; I have a beautiful pair of socks that I look at and knw they are beautiful, but do I want to put the effort in...nope!

I miss the excitement that I used to get from knitting, I just seem to have lost the zing...

7 Comments:

Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

HUGE HUGS

Are you still coming to the meet next Saturday then, or you abandoning us knitterly types altogether...wails

I can let you borrow my mojo...only for a bit though ;)

Love
Sarah xXx

13 January 2008 at 06:36  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your mojo will be back soon, I'm sure :)

13 January 2008 at 11:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Yoshimi,


PLEASE could you answer my ravelry pm's

Cheers, purplejen

18 January 2008 at 01:27  
Blogger Joanna said...

I'm sure you'll get your zing back soon, seems like everywhere people are struggling through these dull days of mid Jan!

19 January 2008 at 09:25  
Blogger FUZZARELLY said...

Don't fret. When you want to knit or spin again, you will. And if you don't - well, the sun will still rise in the east. The world won't end.

How's your health?

19 January 2008 at 14:54  
Blogger Ang said...

awww, sorry to hear you've lost your knitting mojo.

Hope you are well.

19 January 2008 at 21:36  
Blogger Jules0988 said...

The same thing happened to me for close to 9 months. I just didn't get all giddy about knitting suddenly. I think it may have had something to do with it becoming Spring/Summer and being outdoors doing a lot of other things. It WILL come back to you- hang in there and in the meantime find other ways to be creative. Best of luck to you

24 January 2008 at 07:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home