Tuesday 30 October 2007

A Year in images

As I'm sure most of you have noticed, when it comes to taking photo's I'm useless, not only do I not take the time to get good pictures, but I rarely bother to take them.

Baring this in mind, it may surprise you to find that I was once a very keen photographer, and am even capable of developing my own prints. As a teenager I was almost never seen without a camera in hand, and would take photos at all of the local gigs, and of, well everything really.

I don't know when this disappeared, but it has, Hubby and I have almost no photo's of the last 4 years together, and many of those we have nabbed from other people. It's a shame really, as I would love to be able to look back on things a little more. So with that in mind, and thanks to Heldap, I have decided to embark on a year of photos. I'm starting now to get into practice, but my intention is that in 2008 I will take at least one photo every single day!

I have started a photoblog, which you can see here; http://www.photoblog.com/yoshimiknits.

I'm now blogging this with Heldap at CanYouSayCheese@blogspot.com
Wish me luck!

5 Comments:

Blogger Heldasland said...

Well done you, I will be regularly checking out your results, are you excited??

31 October 2007 at 04:04  
Blogger Heldasland said...

I'm looking forward to checking out your entries, it will give me some inspiration. Get clicking you keen photogragher!!!

31 October 2007 at 04:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From one photographer to another, please don't get so busy recording the moment that you don't experience the moment.

31 October 2007 at 07:56  
Blogger Ang said...

will definitely be checking your pics out. I used to have a dark room once, until the kids came along...(sighs)

31 October 2007 at 17:43  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool.

If you are ever looking for someone to go out taking photos with then let me know.

I really want to get out and take more photos. I have a reasonable digital camera that doesn't get used nearly as much as it should.

1 November 2007 at 10:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home