Wednesday 17 October 2007

Two additions and a FO

There have been 2 additions to the family today, meet Freya


And Sif


Aren't they the most beautiful girls! I've also manage to finish one of my Christmas challenge knits tonight, Tomten, although I'm calling this one Tomnine, as it only has itty bitty sleeves;

And yes I know I'm behind on my 10 things, it's not that I ran out of lovely things to say about hubby, I just haven't had time, i promise I will catch them all up before our anniversary on Saturday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alice Yu said...

welcome little ones!!! so cute!!

17 October 2007 at 18:54  
Blogger 3goodrats said...

The ratties are very adorable!

Where is the Tomten pattern from?

18 October 2007 at 07:09  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cuteness!

18 October 2007 at 07:50  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

Eek....small rodents!
*grin*
Hey, I've signed up to PIF....woohoo...
Yay for Tomnine.....
HUG
Love
Sarah xXx

18 October 2007 at 12:15  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home