Friday 12 October 2007

Knitters Coffee Swap Questions

Yay another swap! I got may partners details this morning, so here are my question responses.

1. Whole bean or ground?
Whole bean. There is nothing like he smell of freshly ground coffee, and my grinder is one of my prized possessions

2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
What's decaf...I live on caffeine, and have a sleep disorder, so really do need caffeine to stay awake!

3. Regular or flavored?
Regular, although I do occasionally enjoy almond or hazelnut.

4. How do you drink your coffee?
Black or white with 2 sugars, although most of the time Black, unless it's a really strong blend (or really cheap instant, like at work)

5. Favorite coffee ever?
I don't really have one, anything with a smooth caramel flavour is great.

6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
I never met a cup of coffee I didn't like, but I definitely appreciate quality beans. I worked in a coffee shop during college, and we were well trained in what qualified as a quality cup.

7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Chocolate (strong and dark 70+%)

8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
nope

9. Yarn/fiber you love?
I'm going through a lace phase at the moment, so anything thin and squishy has me swooning, having said that I never met a yarn I didn't like either! (I knit and spin, so soft quality fiber does it for me too!)

10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
I don't do bulky, I have little hands so struggle with anything over a 7mm needle.

11. What's on your needles?
2 pairs of socks, Neaty from the latest rowan mag, a lace shawl, and a few Christmas bits

12. Favorite colors?

Green, red and blue at the moment, my wardrobe is full of tones of brown, so anything that goes with brown really. I'm also having a blue / teal phase

13. Allergies?
None

14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
Being in the UK, getting yarns that we can't get over here will have me doing little dances round the house.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I am your swap partner. Sorry for the delay in contact - my spam folder ate your address :) I look forward to spoiling you and will check back in once I actually read your questionaire. I just wanted to drop a note to say HI!!!!

17 October 2007 at 02:46  
Blogger poofsizzle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

20 November 2007 at 06:44  
Blogger poofsizzle said...

I just thought I'd drop a note here that your package is ready to be on its way - that way you wouldn't worry that it wasn't comming - cause it is.
The only problem is... you never sent me your address. Did you ever get mine? I sent it to your email but I haven't heard from you. Drop me a line...

20 November 2007 at 06:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home