Monday 10 September 2007

Paranoid...ME?

Ok the universe hates my photography. mean it, some one somewhere is deliberately making sure you never get pics of my knitting ever again.

I found the camera this morning (hubby had it hidden in the bedroom, If he's been taking pics of me in my sleep, he's managed to hide them. Knowing how I look when I get up in the morning, I'm sure they're for blackmail purposes as opposed to anything kinkyer) and when I got home this evening, I started photographing all of my knitting. I even had the post written up and saved to drafts.

So what gazumped me you might ask, well I have the USB cable to connect the camera to the pc, but blow me, I can't find the Gizmo that connects the camera to the cable!

So as I have been promising you pics for so long, I thought I would show you what some of my favourite bloggers have been doing instead, ok?


Mochi Mochi has been doing her first quilt, I'm so jealous I could cry, I can't sew for toffee!

Riggwelter
has been doing this beautiful long scarf, in steel wool. I have to admit it makes me think of pan scourers to imagine knitting with steel wool, but I can see Riggwelter has proved me wrong!

And babylong legs has been doing more of what she does best...aren't they the cutest

& I promise, you will get pictures of what I've been up to, just as soon as the gizmo turns up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

oh what a bugger...I'm sat on the edge of me seat here!

Oh and thanks for the mention xx

11 September 2007 at 17:28  
Blogger Ang said...

and that quilt is amazing isn't it?

11 September 2007 at 17:29  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home