Friday 31 August 2007

Super hero?

Well still no camera, so no pics I'm afraid, but I have started a couple of knitting projects, a Debbie bliss cabled jumper, and Lu...Mans from the summer IK. i am determined to be (somewhat) faithful to them, so you will get lots of pics as things progress...if I ever find the camera

No the camera isn't really lost, but I have been spring cleaning. I decided that it was time I turned this rented house into a home, so last weekend, I set to. The living room was first. CDs, & DVDs were put into alphabetical order, books were re-arranged by size, shelves were cleaned, furniture was rearranged, and a lot of knitting needles were found. Anything that didn't belong in the living room was put in the dining room for sorting. Same process with the kitchen, which revealed that I have a lot more cupboard space then I thought, and this weekend it's the turn of the dining room & bathroom. I promise you after pictures, but not before ones, partly due to the lack of camera, and partly because it was such a shameful state I couldn't bare to share it with the world!

No, Super hero...Hubby has just told me that he and his colleagues were discussing what sort of superhero they would be today, and he decided that I would be Knit Girl (not Nit Girl OK!) he described me going to an apocalyptic city, where people were freezing to death, and, using my magic needles, and super alpaca blend (yep his words, he really is learning about knitting now) I would clothe all of the towns people, before racing to a collapsing bridge, where I would knit a safety net for all the people who were falling!

I love this idea, not least because it would be sooooo cool to get all of those projects done so fast, if I could do that there would be a chance I could get through my entire "to knit" list within my lifetime!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I can't even imagine my husband uttering the words "alpaca blend" in the right context and he knits!

Go Knit Girl! Save the world!

1 September 2007 at 19:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home