Friday 10 August 2007

Naughty, Naughty Blogger

I am indeed! I have been so lax in my posting, and after my self pity at my lack of comments a little while ago, I have completely neglected commenting on other people's blogs! 10 lines for me young lady!

Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder,........OK that's enough of that!

Sock pal one can now be revealed! She is none other then Yarnie extraordinaire Middlearthknitter. Knitting for this lady has been absolute hell, only for the reason that it has meant I couldn't buy any of her scrummy yarns for fear of being found out. Everyone must check out her Etsy store...She has lace on sale, go on, go now, I can wait, I have more lines to do


Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, ...oh you're back, Nice isn't it!

Middlearthknitter was the recipient of the purple seven sisters cable socks. Sock pal 2 has yet to receive her socks, so I can't reveal who she is, and mine haven't arrived yet, but they are coming all the way from Germany, so Royal mail being what it is, I'm prepared for a wait (for some reason have have a sneaking suspicion that the German postal service is scarily efficient in comparison).

As if to make me feel extra guilty for my lax blogging *wink* Missmalice has given me an award. I couldn't stop grinning for hours after I saw it (I have been reading everyone, just keep forgetting to let you all know I'm still here), and here it is
How cool. After I saw it I had a mad urge to go back and find the first time me and missmallice spoke, it was only a couple of months, and it made me marvel, yet again, at how quickly we build real friendships, with people we have never met, through the combined power of knitting & blogging.......If only everyone knew, world peace in under a year!

So now it falls to me to nominate some bloggers of my own to pass this prestigious honour to!

Firstly there's Riggwelter I picked her first because she is the most lovely, supportive & reliable commentator on my blog, even though I am severely lax in returning the favour (how many of those lines do I have left to do? I have an urge...)

Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder,

Second goes to Babylonglegs, Purely because I know how much this will please and irritate her at the same time, and for being t6he queen bomber on Facebook (seriously, she bombs me, even when I have nothing to steal, that's dedication)

Third is to Fuzzarelly, or more accurately her bunny YOSHIMI! Yep I have an angora fleece, and am really hoping to get my hands on some of that fluffy yumminess, can you imagine, grown by, spun by and knit by Yoshimi...how cool!

And last but by no means least, Jen. This is an award for being so unbelievably brave, while having her arm in a pot & being completely unable to knit...I couldn't have done it!

So now, I have one more line to do, then I have to go leave comments for these people to let them know about their awards!


Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder, Must try harder,

Done!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Oh you are so sweet! Naughty blogger or not, when you do post it's interesting, inspiring and fun.

Funnily enough I was thinking of you today as my husband in town (yours) and bringing me home some Bharfi (sp?) tonight...mmmmmmm...

Thanks so much for the award chick and don't forget to enter my little competition.

10 August 2007 at 06:22  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

An award.......woohoo :)

It hasn't irritated me at all...in fact its made me feel all mushy and warm.... hahahahaha

Love Ya Yoshimiiiii

Love
Sarah xXx

10 August 2007 at 06:53  
Blogger Lothlorian said...

*waves* yoohooo hiya missy!! I will put piccies up tomoz of the socks and thanks again xx hope to see you around blog land lots you have been a total sweetheart through this whole process

Cairi xxxxxxxx

10 August 2007 at 10:11  
Blogger FUZZARELLY said...

Thank you for the award! And for flogging my blog. Yoshimi says "hi!" and "hot hot hot."

10 August 2007 at 14:55  
Blogger Cecile said...

Hi Yoshini,

I'm very new to blogging and am more naughtier than you.:-) I hope the new medicine makes you feel much much better. I hate feeling tired and can't imagine feeling that way all the time. Your knitting is beatuiful and you do manage to get a lot done in spite of feeling tired.

I'm going to try to follow your advice and post more to others' blogs.

Take care!

11 August 2007 at 04:41  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooooooh an award! WIN!!

Congrats to you and yay for me!

12 August 2007 at 02:47  
Blogger Alice Yu said...

glad you like the award and that it's spread even more smiles! :)

you're posts are great - and make me smile (and also entertain me during long boring hours at work!!) ;)

16 August 2007 at 03:24  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home