Sunday 24 June 2007

To much to tell; part 2

It's been a really busy couple of weeks here in Leicester, so I'll start at the beginning.

I went for my sleep study late last month, and they had me wearing a monitor watch all this month. I finally got to take it off on Thursday, and weirdly I miss it. I'm thinking of buying a watch (which I have never worn) as my wrist now feels completely naked?!? I get my results at the end of July, it's so hard waiting, but it's the NHS so what can you do!

In Knitting news, I had a really slow month. I think having so many projects on the go, kind of made me less focused, so I was working on nothing, rather then picking up any particular project. So lase weekend I decided to remedy the situation. I finished the second of the oil socks , and finally managed to finish the secret project I'd been working on. I also got all but one sleeve finished on my Sirdar cardigan which then had to be finished at 2am Friday night, so that I could wear it to my Birthday BBQ on Saturday.

I had a wonderful Birthday yesterday, and thanks to facebook, I had lots of well wishes from people I hadn't seen in ages. My Sockapalooza pal sent me an e-card from Germany, Thank you pal, it was lovely, and I had lots of friends come round for a BBQ, which turned into a non-BBQ due to the rain...The joy of British summers! My best birthday present however arrived very late at night...My invitation to Ravelry. There is so much info I will have to put in there. I wanted to do it today, but in my hungover state, sleep & TV have proved much more important.

Lastly, I'm now counting down to woolfest. Only 4 days,until Sarah & I set off to the Lake district, and after that Hubby & I will be going down to Devon for a weeks holiday, so I'll be doing the UK end to end next week.

Right now I'm off to curl up on the sofa to feel sorry for myself some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home