Friday 22 June 2007

Too much to tell

I have so much to tell at the moment, that I haven't blogged it for lack of time, but I thought maybe I was neglecting my blog, so I thought instead, I would tell you the 5 reasons I know I'm totally addicted to knitting!

  1. I now not only think "I could knit that" when I see nice knitwear, I also think "it would look lovely in Rowan cotton glace in that red I saw the other day"
  2. I can't remember the last time I went a single day without knitting at least one stitch
  3. My none knitting work colleagues bought me knitting goodies for my birthday
  4. If I think I am going to be stuck with no knitting, I go into panic mode, and have to find a yarn shop, no matter what.
  5. When my friends saw the new shreddies ad, they called to see if I could knit them some shreddies, and I considered it (you can see the add here Shreddies - Knit by Nana's)
I'll fill you in on all that I've been doing at the weekend, and I promise pictures.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a real addiction ;-)

I can find myself in that, too. My mother in law came back from a trip to Norway, and the one thing she brought with her was a lovely skein of Dalegarn for me...

22 June 2007 at 17:40  
Blogger Ang said...

I have had so many people stop me and ask if I had seen the Shreddies advert!

22 June 2007 at 18:57  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

I love the Shreddies advert....although its advertising the evil NESTLE so I pretend to hate it a little bit too :)
2 more sleeps till Woolfest *happy dance*
Love
Sarah xXx

26 June 2007 at 12:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home