Friday 25 May 2007

Casting on again!

I can't believe I'm casting on another project! I've decided I want to knit Cozy from knitty. It's coming along really fast, I've done 3 pattern repeats this evening, although I'm not sure I'm ever going to memorise the pattern! so that makes my current WIP's
Cozy shawl
secret socks
first toe up socks
& Click cardigan

And my need to do list
2 pairs sockapalooza socks
Luvtroja Mans from IK
Camo socks for hubby (currently being spun)

In other news, I went for my sleep study on Wednesday night, it took them an hour just to wire me up! I then had to stay the night, and all of the following day, while thy kept sending me to bed to monitor my naps! Each time I was asleep within about 5 minutes. So now I have to wear a movement monitor for month, and hopefully I will have my diagnosis by the end of July, which will make it 7 months from initially seeing the GP to getting a diagnosis, not bad for the NHS!

Anyway, I promise that I will post some pic's later this weekend, and hopefully I'll be able to get my sidebars and things updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home