Wednesday 2 May 2007

Too much to do

Work is manic at the moment, and between that and a massive to knit list, I was starting to feel a little overwhelmed. So I have decided to scrap a few of the things I wanted to knit, and concentrate on what needs doing I have also reduced my reading list to a manageable level.

My old to knit list looked like this;

  • 80 Afghan squares

  • Stash busting blanket

  • Click cardigan

  • 9 pairs of socks

  • Erica Knight Military jacket

  • Erika Knight Mademoiselle jacket

the new list you can see on the right hand side. I feel like I have just had a spring clean, and I'm ready to face the day again! I've reduced my to do list by millions! Now if only I can do the same with my work list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home