Monday 30 April 2007

A weekend to recover from the weekend

That's how I'm feeling after this particularly busy Monday. You see I spent the weekend at London Excel, doing an exhibition for start up businesses. Apart from the fact that the whole thing was manic, and I was on my feet for 2 days solid, I drew the short straw, and had to give a seminar to 100 people on online networking.

It all seemed to go ok, and I got home Saturday with the distinct feeling that it is going to take me a year to recover! On the upside, someone else drove there and back, which gave me a chance to complete a pair of trainer socs for me, made from the left over yarn from sister in laws socks. I wore them all day yesterday, without even sewing in the ends. I needed the comfort.

I spent all day yesterday madly spinning, and now have enough in cream and brown to complete 1 sock, the only downside to this is that I think I have second sock spinning syndrome, to accompany the second sock syndrome on bro in laws birthday socks!

The sockapalooza matches were announced today too, so now I have to start thinking about that pair, and the sock contest I have entered, and the interweave knits entrelac pair......

Someone remind me again why I do this?!?

Off for tea and a nap now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home