Wednesday 18 April 2007

So it's come to this

With exasperation and frustration, I have asked for my money back from Curious yarns, although they haven't replied to any of my other emails, so I don't know why I think that they will reply to this one. I am sure that I will have to ask Pay pal to do the refund in the end.

This of course means that I have no sock yarn for brother in laws socks! for sister in law I was ok as I could use some of the girlie colours from my stash, but I don't think bro in law would appreciate pink socks! So I have decided to be adventurous, and have ordered some undyed sock yarn from Get Knitted. I placed this order at about 5.30 last night, and have had an email this morning saying that my order has been dispatched. Now that's customer service, so thank you Get Knitted, for restoring my faith in buying yarn from the Internet. You are being added to my favourite shops list right now!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!

I seem to have a same problem with Curious Yarns. I bought some things last autumn - no word since then!

I already contacted kinf of official customerĀ“s law officers of Finland and they have been trying to contact someone to solve this problem out. But nothing.

24 April 2007 at 19:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home