Saturday 7 April 2007

Bad hands

I have spent the last 2 days knitting fair isle socks for my sister in law's 30th birthday.They were going to say 30 all the way round, with her name. However after ripping them back twice, I have given up, and decided to just do some pretty pink ones in self striping wool (I already have one done in my UFO box, so shouldn't take too long). This none stop marathon has given me bad hands though, so i am trying to give them a rest today. Instead, I have taken the opportunity to re-do my "to knit list" and have set myself some targets of things to get finished. This will take me right up to the end of June, so i have no excuses to buy new yarn. So here it is, feel free to hold me to it. I have also included some of my sewing projects.


April
1. complete Regia pink cotton socks for SIL b.day
2. complete Regia bamboo socks for hubby
3. complete mademoiselle jacket for me
4. complete 1st pair of socks on the knitting machine
5. 1 pair dark blue curious yarn socks
6. 5 Tote bags (sewing)

May
1. Military cardigan
2 pink & peach natural dye studio socks
3. green socks
4. long machine socks
5. Spare fabric skirt
6 5 tote bags

June
1. grey socks
2. white machine socks
3. light blue curious yarn socks
4. Click Cardigan
5. 5 tote bags

July
1. stripey Natural dye studio socks
2. double colour stash blanket
3. 20 afghan squares
4. 5 tote bags

Once all of that is finished, I have another 60 afghan squares to do, another 10 tote bags, and some lovely blue rowanspun to find a pattern for. Phew, i need a cup of tea just thinking about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home