Monday 26 February 2007

Tired Today

Well today feels like it has been a month long. I almost fell asleep on the bus on the way home tonight. But I started a beautiful silk/cotton shrug at the weekend, and the thought of getting home, giving my husband a big hug, and doing some knitting kept me going. I decided to do the shrug in dusky pink. God knows what possessed me! I have never worn pink in my life. This tiredness must be addeling my brain!

Ooh, just incase anyone ever reads this, I should explain. I'm an avid knitter you see, barely a night goes by where Im not sat clacking my needles making something or other. I'm also ill at the moment. Although I haven't been formally diagnosed (hospital appointment on 15th march) I think I have Hypersomnia. it's a condition, where basically, no matter how much you sleep, it always feels like you haven't. So I've been this tired now for about 6 months, but it's crept on gradually, and so I can't actually remember the last time i felt fully awake.

Well I'll keep you updated on the progress of the knitting, and the hypersomnia, and anything else that happens along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home