Wednesday 4 April 2007

Getting the hang of this now

Ok so i am a useless blogger, probably brought on by the fact that I know no-one is looking, so I have no need to write. Catch 22, I don't put by blog address anywhere, because there is nothing on it, so I know no one is reading it, so I don't bother writing anything in it. Ok time to start writing, and adding my address to things.

Also time for a bit of a catch up me thinks. I have been beavering away with all of my knitting projects, I have finished my pink shrug (pic to follow) and am currently working my way through a small mountain of sock yarn. I have come to the conclusion that i prefer short row heels, not lease because when I do heel flaps, I always end up with a sock 4 inches shorter then I thought it would be - As with this pair I finished for him indoors last week

So i am working on numerous socks, including a pair for the sister in law's 30th, which I bought yet more sock yarn for, from Curious yarns. As you can tell the yarn diet is going rather badly. Oh well. I'll keep at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home