Tuesday 27 February 2007

Blocking

I'm quite a lazy knitter really, and up until now I haven't blocked any of the things I have knitted (blocking is basically pinning out a garment and steaming / leaving damp garment to dry, to make sure that it takes on the right shape). But tonight I have blocked something for the first time. I'm knitting a lovely Erika Knight shrug, in Debbie Bliss Cathay yarn, and it's so pretty, I wanted to make sure that I got it right.

Other than that I've had a quiet day, it was stitch & bitch night tonight, so a lovely catch up with the girls, and a lot of knitting along the way.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Scarlett said...

I have never heard of Hypersomnia before. I suffer from Insomnia.
Isn't it amazing how complicated sleeping can be?

Sounds like you are a quick knitter - you made the pink shrug in a week? Good for you! Love to see a picture of it.

Do you think you will keep blogging? In the beginning it can be hard but after awhile it is like visiting a friend.

Thanks for commenting on my post at Stashalong.

22 March 2007 at 19:18  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home