Wednesday 25 April 2007

I Want this Cardigan

So I'm perusing through Yarn harlot's blog, and I come across a post about a sweater she wants. now I'm not a great follower of links, but this time I did, and I came across vanessa's blog, with this picture. Is that not the most beautiful thing you have ever seen.









Even more amazingly it is adapted from this, rather less beautiful
sweater >
So now the cries of I want one can be heard echoing. I am going to try and get hold of this pattern asap! I wonder if it would work in rowan spun, as I would be more than happy to unravel the Mademoiselle jacket that I just know I am never going to finish for this.

I think a call to the un-blogging Claire, the queen and keeper of all beautiful patterns is in order.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

I've seen this cardigan about quite a lot recently, it's gorgeous isn't it? If I come across a pattern, I'll let you know.

Oh and thanks for the tip on the BG dvds!

28 April 2007 at 19:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home