Tuesday 15 May 2007

7 Things

Oooh I've just been tagged, my first time (I'm no longer a tagging virgin, Miss Malice you popped my cherry!).


Here are the rules:
"Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog."

My seven things:

  1. I'm a manager in an IT company, even though I'm quite useless with computers.
  2. I'm a Hypersomniac, which means I could quite happily sleep 16 hours a day, and the Doc's made it official.
  3. I crashed my mum's car within 3 hours of passing my test.
  4. I eat nuttella straight out of the jar
  5. I love camping, the more basic the better. I am happiest when there are no other campers, and no mod cons (yep that goes for loo's too)
  6. I have birthmarks on both my feet, which grow when I'm stressed.
  7. I can remember the words to songs I only heard once (even if it was a long time ago,) and I'm quite happy to sing along, completely out of tune.
OK now I get to tag some folks;

Babylonglegs
Riggwelter
Funfarieknits

Jen
Some bunny's love
Seanna Lea
&
Marigold




2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

OOooooh how exciting, I've never been tagged before either. I love camping too, the more basic the better. we used to have a transit van, we'd just pack the tent and the kids and go camping for the weekend, fantastic!!

I also remember songs....

Will go post my answers.

18 May 2007 at 17:30  
Blogger Unknown said...

Done!

I make up lyrics to songs that I'm singing!

19 May 2007 at 03:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home