Monday 24 September 2007

oops

Yet again I promise to post, and never get round to it, but in my defence I have been far to busy playing with all of the scrummy yarn I bought at the socktopus launch. I can't even begin to describe it, you are just going to have to go see for your self. This is truly going to be my first stop for sock yarn from now on!

In other news, I have decided to join Rigewlter and Pay it forward;

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It’s based of the concept of the movie “Pay it Forward” where acts or deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipients of the acts of kindness are passed on. So here’s how it works. I will make and send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange.

Ok all three of my giftees will get 100g of handspun sock yarn, made by moi! I will get it sent to you as soon as I can, but it may not be until after christmas, I will have to see ghow it goes, but it will be worth the wait, I promise.

Oh I feel good just for offering, Me and my warm fuzzy feeling are off for some tea now :)

Woohoo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

Thank you so much for joining the PIF. I'm really looking forward to be making something for you.

Could you send me a little e mail to angharwood@gmail.com and I can get some idea of what you'd like.

24 September 2007 at 14:35  
Blogger Alice Yu said...

Okay I'm game! Sounds like a lovely thing to do.

25 September 2007 at 01:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea. i feel inspired. I would ove to learn more. My name is TaRosa and I am at whywait2rock@hotmail.com

26 September 2007 at 11:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... and, of course, I meant to say "love to learn more" not "ove to learn more." I mean what the heck is an ove-- short for oven? i dunno... I guess that's what happens when you have to type everything with one hand because you are holding a baby with the other.
Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

26 September 2007 at 11:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home