Saturday 13 October 2007

10 Things; Number 3

Ok, it's 2 am so i have officially missed day number three, I knew this would happen, so as I am going to bed now I will make this a short one,

One of the reasons I love Lee is....He puts up with my ceaseless knitting! Including annexed rooms, fiber everywhere, no conversation during tricky bits, and feedback on what he thinks of my projects. Could any knitter wish for a better husband then that (except perhaps one that had limitless cash for limitless yarn)

Enough said, I'm off to bed. G'night.

2 Comments:

Blogger funfairiegirl said...

hahahaha! When I have a bad day mine says I should buy yarn so I feel better. Lee should learn from that example :)

13 October 2007 at 16:59  
Blogger Ang said...

awww bless him!

16 October 2007 at 01:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home