Sunday 4 November 2007

If only

every weekend was as lovely as this one has been. hubby & I drove down to London yesterday to go to the camouflage exhibition at the imperial War museum. We had meant to go last time we were in London, but ran out of time, and as there were only a couple of weekends left of this particular exhibit (and as hubby is as obsessed with Camo as I am with wool) i made the executive decision to surprise him with a day trip.

The museum is fantastic, we barely managed to see 10% of what was there, but what we did see was amazing. With the amount of war museums we visit it's rare to see something new, but the IWM had so much that I'd never come across before. There were even computer terminals where you could search through the people who were killed in WW2.

The best thing about the day though, was being able to take my camo sock pouch, with my knitted camo sock, to the camo exhibition. Sweet!

2 Comments:

Blogger FUZZARELLY said...

Yoshimi,

If you email me at fuzzarelly at epowerc dot net with your mailing address, I will happily ship you some of Yoshimi's wool! For free!


Thanks for your offer of website help; I may take you up on it later.

Nancy

4 November 2007 at 12:30  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

Camo overload then..... :)
Glad you guys had fun....
quietly sobbing
Love
Sarah xXx

6 November 2007 at 05:32  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home