Monday 3 December 2007

I WON!

Yay, I won, I won, I won. Yippee (dances around office like someone sprinkled something illegal on my breakfast cereal this morning!)

In the last 2 weeks there have been 3, count them, 3 Lyra patterns on eBay! If you have never heard of Lyra, it is an out of print pattern by the Lace meister Herbert Niebling. Soo knitted one recently, and you can see the beautiful job she did of it here.

The first pattern up this week went for $150. The second for $122.50, and I nabbed mine for $96. Yay for me. Now I just have to clear my knitting calendar for the next 6 months, first to translate the German instructions, and then to actually knit it!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! $96 though - phew! Will you be selling it again when you've done knitting?

Good to see you dancing again ;-)

3 December 2007 at 04:48  
Blogger Viknits said...

Ooooooh can't wait to see it! Phew $150 is loads! You did well to get one for $96 (relatively!)!

4 December 2007 at 00:14  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is so beautiful!

I imagine you'd enjoy knitting that :)

5 December 2007 at 11:39  
Blogger Ang said...

coorrrr that will look stunning!

7 December 2007 at 04:32  
Blogger Soo said...

Wahey!!! You will love love love knitting it.

Can't wait to see your progress!

13 December 2007 at 10:28  
Blogger Ang said...

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Best wishes for the new year x

21 December 2007 at 19:51  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home