Monday 11 February 2008

I've been knitting!

I finally finished the dreaded second sleeve on hubby's jumper, and I've started some socks and a shawl too! I'm not up to my previous level of obsession, but I'm well on the way. Can we have a chorus of YIPPEE

Of course the rodents have been taking up a lot of time, not least because there seems to have been a population explosion, 3 has become 5. No they're not breeding, but we are "aquiring" more rats fairly reguarly, it's just a case of getting hubby to agree :)

This is Saga

Who is a little terror, and is learning lots of annoying tricks from the big girls already, and Hnoss



Who is too lazy to even get up for food!
The 2 babies together



And everyone snuggles in a rat pile


Now I know you didn't come to see pictures of rodents but aren't they beautiful. We are getting 3 more girls from a breeder in the summer, and may be taking on some boys in the next couple of months too....Who needs knitting when you have this lot scuttling about eh! I have even gone mad enough to consider changing the craft room into a rat room! luckily there is a smaller room that the rats have been able to have, so the craft room remains...for now!

5 Comments:

Blogger SewIknit2 said...

Glad to see the knitting slump may be over! good to see you back posting too!! not sure about the rats, quite! but umm, well done anyway on getting them settled!!
Sue

11 February 2008 at 22:15  
Blogger 3goodrats said...

What do you mean? I totally came to see rodents! Cute!

12 February 2008 at 08:36  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ratties!

Cute :)

12 February 2008 at 09:13  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

Good to see you knitting again.......now what about the spinning????

You've had your day made, btw......see my blog :)

You coming to the meetup on Saturday???

Love
Sarah xXx

19 February 2008 at 13:13  
Blogger Viknits said...

Aww they're well cute! I'd love some rats in the future, they look lovely!

1 March 2008 at 00:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home