Wednesday 5 March 2008

I'm Late

It was my blogoversary on the 26th Feb, and i thought (as yu do) well, perhaps it's time to finally turn the blog into a website, so I did, and it only took me a leeettle longer then expected. Ok so in fairness it's still not finished, but I'm proud of it non the less.

If you want to change your links or feeds or such the new feed address is yoshimi.me.uk./atom.xml and the main url is yoshimi.me.uk.

In other news I have been celebrating, I got a new job, YIPPEEEE! It means a longer commute, (from 5 minutes to an hour each way) but the working day is 1 hour shorter, so I think I can live with that. I can't wait to start at the end of the moth.

I'm also working on a lovely tie neck jumper from Vintage purls; the hope is that I will be able to wear it to my first day at work (a whole jumper in 4 ply in a month, over stretching...me...NEVER)!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

It looks lovely.

8 March 2008 at 19:36  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooooh looks lovely:)

Good luck on the new job btw!

11 March 2008 at 01:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home